Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wednesday

If we don't expect, we have all things."
Buddha

This computer is slow and I don't know why.  I ran the spyware program and it still seems to stall.  I guess I will run the Norton after this.

Tomorrow I leave to visit my oldest friend (in time know, not age)  The drive is all highway and should be good.  I just worry about all the wackos on the highway.    Where I will stay on the way down is a quaint little town and there are lots of antique shops to peruse.  

Work is uneventful and I like it that way.   I had my last call (hopefully) and got awakened at 2 and then could not fall back asleep.  I hate being awakened for things that other people could solve or refuse to handle.  That is a big reason why I decided I didn't want to do it any longer.   I also want to sleep in my own bed.  I guess there could be a time where I would be requested to do some.

Have a lot to do this morning but it is early and not a whole lot of places are open.


 

No comments: