Saturday, June 18, 2005

Saturday

Sometimes you need to go by way of China to get to things.   I am finishing off my stint at work and am waiting for my relief.  I wanted to write in here but didn't have my computer.  So, it took  me five minutes going through the minutia to figure out how to get here.  I was able to do this because of the link onto my saved mail.   It is difficult to get here because AOL is not loaded on the computer.  I tried to load it one but it wouldn't let me. 

Also, you sometimes can not access site because of the filter.   It may have one work that is objectionable and you can't go.

Today I have to go to a compliance meeting.   It is mandatory and will take all morning.   The only good thing is that I get paid and also get a free breakfast....   I am the designated driver.  I know how to get to the mother ship, just finding the cafeteria will be a quest.

 

 

No comments: