Sunday, June 19, 2005

Sunday

Today is fathers day.    My father has been deceased for two fathers day now.    I have taken care of everything on the estate except for the sale of the house..   I don't know what the problem is.   I think it is the market here.   This is probably one of the least expensive markets in the country.  

Chuck got a good fathers day gift.   I got up this morning and the water heater is leaking/   Not a gusher Bessie, but it is on the way out.    We got that one  circa 1979.   I remember that because he had a broken leg and had to install it and was wearing a cast.   I told him that the installation  should be easier now.  He had to agree.   We were to go to my nieces HS graduation party.   Emily and I will go but not him.....

He will get it in my mini SUV.  We have done a lot of hauling in it.   It is Subaru Forester.  I really love that car.  It is not a large car, but you can haul a Sears treadmill in it.....

Oh he's home now........Guess planning the replacement caper...

No comments: