Friday, June 10, 2005

Friday

Why if Norton finds a problem, is it next to impossible to fix it.  There are buttons, when you click on it, nothing happens.

There is this damnable Weather Bug and I can't get rid of it.   I know it is there and when you do a scan it finds it but when you look for the file, the computer denies all knowledge of it.....

Up at 5 am.  Even with the a/c it is too hot.   I like to sleep with the room about 10 degrees cooler than what the a/c is set on it.   The whole problem is the orientation of the house.   It faces due west.  When we bought  the place it was a cloudy day and I neglected to bring a compass.   The sun shines in from 3 till sundown.   Even though I have blinds on the windows and special glass in the windows it still gets hot.  

What I need is a few large trees in the front.  (I will be dead by the time they grow.   Or also awnings will help...Chuck doesn't like the look of awnings.     If you go first I am getting the awnings  Chuck.     LOL LOL LOL

Also on the would be nice is a screened in porch on the back.  I got a two person swing from my dad.   It is very nice.   The seat got soaked.    When I sat on it is squished.   Had to go and get a cover for it.   It was half off its reduced price.   Guess you pay full price in February.    I fully expect to find winter clothers next week.

When I am in the mood for buying clothes they are sold out or picked over.   By this time all that are left are miniscule or gigunda sizes.    Actually, I just got finished ironing my summer clothes,  I think I could live in Washington state or Maine.   Where the summers are cool.   I think WA would be better because the winters are mild too.   Just have to worry about volcanos and earthquakes.   On second thought the snow and hazy, hot and humid are looking better and better.

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nah....putting it in the will that if you get awnings my share of the family fortune will go to the Light of Life mission to help our AA brothers....lol