Sunday, June 5, 2005

Sunday

This is the second time I have started this.   I somehow, lost the area I was workin on.   Went to Lidias with the Red Hat Ladies.   Took Emily, she is eligible to come as a Pink Hat Lady.

The brunch was very nice and the food was good.   Next months outing is to Falling Water and Kentucky Knob.  With lunch inbetween.   Both of these are designed by Frank Lloy Wright.

Welcome to Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater

Welcome to Kentuck Knob -- A Frank Lloyd Wright Creation

Aha a success at cutting and pasting, but, where did the lavender go?  Guess I will go with dark blue.    

Today has been a wonderful summer day.   It is unusualy hot for the beginning of June.   I also found out that I can breathe much better with the A/C on.  Although my asthma bothers me when I go upstairs or hills, it also bothers me when it is hot and humid.

Not really much else new going on.  Emily is starting her College Algebra 1 tomorrow...

 

 

 

No comments: