Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Tuesday

One more day down and one more (24 hour) to go.  The family homestead is finally shaping up.  We are down to less to do.   Yesterday I oiled the kitchen cupboards and the front door.   They look much better.   I also cleaned the kitchen drawers, I didnt take them out because I didnt want to see what was there because I would feel obligated to clean that too.  Its kind of don't ask don't tell with the dirt.

The whole family is going out to dinner.  Absent will be two husbands.  And we will be with no kids who aren't old enough to drink beer.   We really didn't want to hear anyone crying they were bored and want to go home. 

The hardwood floors need to be cleaned and waxed.   I havn't found the wax yet.   On Friday the window washers are coming.   Cleaning the windows is very labor intense, and I feel that for the money it costs to have it done is well worth it to me.

I am on call tomorrow and off for four days.   Back to my photoclass on Friday.    I am currently typing on Chucks computer.   It was the monitor that was bad and not some virus.   Got a good deal on the new screen.  It is an LCD and very bright.

No comments: