Friday, April 1, 2005

Friday

Today is my class and I am just too tired to go.   This morning I went to 2327 and waited for the window washers to come.   They did a good job.   I took them about 45 minutes to clean inside and out.  Shawnna and I did the downstairs in the spring and it took us hours.    I cleaned Mom and Dad room floor.   I bought some shine stuff for floors and plan to spiff them up tomorrow.

The scrubber worked well, but not as good as I would have hoped.   The dark, ground in dirt on the dining room floor had to be scrubbed by hand.   Which was just what I was trying to avoid.  So I guess the plan of action will be to do the heavy spots by hand and scrub where needed.

And I do not intent to scrub the basement.  I may put the Old English stuff on the walls.    My brother is coming home this evening.   I have a few little jobs lined up for him tomorrow.   I will go and work some too.   I am really tired of this project..................

Tomorrow evening we are all going out to dinner.   I will pay for it with the money I made on the sale of the furniture and rug.  

 

 

No comments: