Saturday, March 26, 2005

Saturday

Again, I sit with a cup of tea.   Chuck is attempting to take a nap, so I am on HIS compter.    He loaded the newer version of AOL on it.   My laptop is in the room where he is currently seriously considering napping.   

He had a virus on this computer, or so he thought.  This had been going on since the late spring or early summer.   The screen would flash off and on.   After much playing with the computer, wiping it out and reloading it, the problem was solved.    The problem was the monitor was bad.   So now with a new monitor we can procede with the desk top.   It really drove me crazy with the eternal, infernal  flashing.......................

Got a little work done at 2327.   The ourside pipe is finished.   Under the sink has to be done.  We had talked about getting a dumpster but Chuck B took the old wooden items and will have a bonfire.   I guess we will be invited to that.    The shower stall seems to be the problem.   Because the walls are not even and square, there is a gap in one of the wall surrounds,   That problem is under think and problem solutions.   After that we can hang up the shower curtain.   I got the hard floor scrubber and we have a lot of area to use it on.   I want to get these rooms emptied and then scrub the floors.   I have to see if there is any floor was to put on the hardwood.   I am sure there is I just have to find it........  With most of the wood gone, we will not, should not need that dumpster.........................

No comments: