Wednesday, March 9, 2005

Wednesday

Monday on call was a nonevent.  We worked long and hard but I did get to sleep at night.  Which was a very good thing.  The next day Chuck and I attended a PALS class, which is a good review.   These classes seem to be getting easier and easier but it is good because I am getting older and older..  The stress of them like there was eons ago is gone.  I guess they want everyone to feel good about it............

Talked to the paralegal today.   The estate isn't closed at one year.  All that the state is interested in is getting their inheritance tax.  I should have known.  That gives us all some breathing room getting this house prepared for sale.   The majority of work is done.   What is now due is fluffing up.   I was also wondering if we should put a carpet on the office/cellar room floor.

No comments: