Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday

Another week gone by.   I am hating my life.   I hate work and just can't wait to call it quits.    It is just a bunch of bull shit.     The newest thing is hand washing.   We are being spied upon and if we don't wash out hands we get written up.    We have to wash after giving report, even though the papers we are carrying belong to that patient.  Then we have to wash them again after we put the papers away.    I feel like it is the gestapo shadowing my movements.

What they really ought to do is have someone perusing the cleanliness of the OR rooms and the operating tables.   Why is it always the people who don't work giving mandates on how you should do your job.    The latest stupid ass mandate is that there are to be no "labeled" empty syringes.   It is OK to have an empty syring but not one empty with a label.     Does it make a bit of sense at all?????

Each time the Joint Commission visits hospitals in the US and nit picks something new.  They come to visit every three years.   Each time it is another thing  they get in their mind something new to criticize and pick apart.     I will be glad when I don't have that item to think about.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey claudia...don't feel bad we are being spied on for the very same thing! ......handwashing between patients..........I agree it is bullshit.......