Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
Plato

Wow and I thought all this time that those "bad" people were something  new to mankind......

 'Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory."
Albert Schweitzer

Is this what is called.. blissfully unaware????

This morning I read an article about a woman who is 95 who just got her degree, maybe I will go and get my Masters........   I would like to be one of those people who say what they like (my daughter said I pretty much do that now)   and shock the shit of the "kids" in class.   I would like to argue with the instructors.   Maybe I would take a philosophy class,   my daughter says that class is a joke.    The prof  gets angry and puts people down who don't agree with her and says they are all wromg.  

I guess she must be one of those liberal democrats who think people are too stupid to think and need someone like the Clintons to make their decisions for them....  SAVE US FROM THE ULTRA LEFT WING.


 

 

No comments: