Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday

It is 8:30 and I have been awake since 4:30.     I got my Ipod almost all ready.   I have loaded the songs onto Itunes and that was quite a piece of work     What I would really like to know is where does a persons CD's go.    I am missing Simon and Garfunkel.   And also missing a few others.     They are mostly smooth jazz and I know my daughter and husband didn't take them.    Up until now the only place they would be was in my car.      I wonder if they could possibly be with the unmatched socks.   

Also I am sort of skeptical of aliens and UFO's  I don't think, if they existed, that they would come and pilfer certain selected music.   On the other hand they just might take Johns Williams "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"  Or perhaps the sound track from "ET"    

Another week gone by.    Work is the same as usual.   It is exhausting,  but it amazes me that my younger co-workers are just as tired.    They just don't make them like they used to.  That is for sure.  I have 10 months to go on my commitment and then  when I reach the magic age of 62,  I have the option of retiring.   

 It is crazy that a person who works in health care doesn't get health insurance when   they retire.  I have to pay for my own and not only that I am paying for a lot of others who are at the taxpayer trough.  It is irksome that I have to pay for everyone else's and my own too.

I am on second call and just sitting here hoping that they do not call.  I wanted to go to dinner with mylady friends but I got out a half hour too late and would not have made it.   Went out with Chuck and Emily.   Met them after work.  That Grill is 5 minutes from the hospital.  Eating out is expensive but sometimes I am just too tired to cook.

No comments: