Friday, April 6, 2007

Friday

It occured to me that someone will never find these writings in some attic, written in a journal.   This will be lost in an electronic wonderland........It is interesting to go back and read how I was feeling in days gone bye.  

I admit that I am glad that most of the stuff I have ranted about, I wouldn't want to reappear.  

Work is the same as usual.  We have been having layoffs, but not a peep in the local newspaper.    There is no rhyme or reason for the selection of those who are gone.   But a lot of them are close to reirement age, and I would be looking for some age discrimination lawsuit to ensue.

Off this weekend.   Tomorrow my daughter and I will go to see a Japanese print exhibit in the Frick Art museum.   It is the last day, I wish I had seen it advertised earlier and not have to wait to the last minute.,  

 

"You may fool all the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all the time; but you can't fool all of the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

No comments: