Monday, April 30, 2007

iPod

Well, after one week, the iPod is loaded and fired up.  If for some reason I get stuck with a lot of boring people I will just turn it on and ignore them.   I thought at 60 I was a little old for this,  (not really)  but there was a guy in the Apple  Store buying one too.  He appeared to be about 78 or so.   Guess he is techno savy and young at heartt.

The thing that really amazes me is some of my coworkers are computer illiterate.   They really sound like a bunch of old farts.    I told my financial advisor that I was going to live till I was 95.    If you are healthy that is a good thing.    

I think a person should not take any more than four medicines.   If the doctor gives you a new one he/she should take one away.   I think the secret to staying healthy begins when you are younger.  When I was in my early 20's I discovered that the sun was making miniscule blisters on my face.   At that time sun screens made their appearance and ever since then I have used them.    Now you can find them in your moisturizer and foundations.       The second thing is not to smoke,  it causes wrinkles.  And makes you poor to boot.    Eat a balanced diet and get a little exercise daily.    Now that I got that iPod I hope to increase my usage of the treadmill.   Think I will start tomorrow.   LOL

No comments: