Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sunday

The problem is, I am currently unable to access my computer.   Emily is at my desk working on her old laptop which is tethered to the router with an ethernet cable.    My brother in law is checking her computer.   He thinks it may be a hardware issue.     What does a new hard drive cost?????   Guess I have to look that one up.   What would an wireless card cost???

I wanted to start placing quotes (like yesterday) in my journal but my quotes are saved on my laptop.    Guess I just have to wait till I get back my spot.   My computer is currently "off the hook" since sit doesn't work in her room.   I wonder if she thinks I did that on purpose.  It  is a good idea but I would have no idea how to do something so sneaky......  It is a good thought though.

On call tomorrow........I am really tired of taking call.......

 

No comments: