Saturday, November 19, 2005

Saturday

I guess you are up and running.   I could not figure out why I could not save my writings.   I finally contacted Live AOL help and they told me that the site was being revised.   I can see that a spell checker was added, but it would have been nice to say that the site was under construction.

Chuck got his Previously Owned Subaru today.   Everything well so smoothly it was unbelievable.   It was in direct opposition to Murphys Law.   I will have to mark this day on my calendar.   All the flights were on time and arrived on time.  A guy picked him up at the airport and the Subaru dealer had everything ready for the  signing.  All he had to do was give them the check.   I haven't had one of these days in a long time.  And the weather was good, but that didn't really matter.  It was a Subaru................

Now the only thing to do is get the check and get my car back from the body shop.    Supposedly when the got ready to put on the exhaust system, they found some hangers and a bar that was bent.   I HOPE it will be done by Moday.   It is good to have a rental but I MISS MY CAR.

 

 

No comments: