Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Conspiracy!!!!!!

I think there is a plan to drive me and my coworkers nuts.  Yesterday I  was like a hamster on a wheel.   I can not be in charge and do the breaks and lunches too.    It will only get worse.....We were down three people before the proverbial feces hit the fan.   Now with essentially three more leaving.   It seems that all the doctors are making contingency plans.   Are the nurses being held out to sink or swim.   

I really don't want the extra hours.  I do not need to increase my hours.   I do not need the money.   I will really need to be taking anti anxiety drugs if this continues.

Another person is bugging me to trade her calls.   I REALLY don't want to do it.   It is not my problem is child care is her issue.   I DO NOT want to give up my long weekends.   She started with the requests before the schedule is even out..........Our department is not one where you can pick and choose what you want.   I would do anything to help people out but this is going to be on a constant and unending basis............I wonder if others are having this problem.   Maybe, somehow, I could delicately ask the others....

 

No comments: