Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Day before Thanksgiving

Here it is another year almost past.   Where does the time go??   I would have liked to have off yesterday and today but that did not happen.   I will be at the hospital in a 24 hour imprisonment.    It is suppose to snow tonight so I can expect revelers, who were drunken, falling and breaking bones.

My brother is having dinner and I won't be there.   I do like  Thanksgiving.   The bright spot is I will be two meals for free at work.   But, to be on the safe side,  I will also take something to eat.  Maybe this will be my last Thanksgiving to work.

There is a lot of trouble with the hospital system, reimbursement and it is all boiling to a head.   Maybe I will spend the last few years of my life doing locum tenens.   I suppose there are a lot of small hospitals in PA that need someone to give their anesthesia.

 

 

 

No comments: