Saturday, November 26, 2005

"I believe in an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out."

In my life it one crisis followed by another.   Nothing earth shattering but enough to irk me for days on end........

Crisis of the day:  Emilys  computer is not working.   It is really into the bowels of the thing.   Things with BIOS and APIC (whatever that is)  She says it won't load,  the computer will givethe instructions and then won't let her do what it says.  I am going to take it to my brother in law.  He just set up computer systems in China so hopefully he can fix this.    I will get them a dinner out gift certificate out if the metamorphis is complete.   I am going to call the computer HAL.

Emily is tired getting up early every day.   That is a real joke.   I wanted to tell him she only had 40 years to go but I restrained myself since she was in a snit because of the computer.  Too bad she wasn't born Paris Hilton................

 

No comments: