Monday, November 14, 2005

Good by silver car.

My suspicions have come true.   The silver car is totaled.   The cost to repair it would have been about $6,000, and it is worth $7,000.  Somehow I think there is something going on with the insurance companies.   I find it hard to believe that it would cost 6K to repair it.    They must have a multiplier of 300% is all I can figure out.  My car is in the shop, and I hope to have it back this Weds or Thurs.

However, she will now be driving the 2000 and Chuck found one in Rochester which is an 05 and has about 8000K on it.   It is essentially a new car with a used car price...   He is going to fly up there on Saturday and drive it back.   I think we will have to get up at 3 to make the trek to the airport......

Work is a pain.  Don't know what is going on there.    Several people have quit because of the uncertainty,   I am uncertain but not going to quit at this point and time.  Who knows what will happen....

No comments: