Monday, April 18, 2005

Monday

Today was an interesting day.  First I had a few lesions removed......Nothing serious but itchy and two on my nose were irritated by my glasses.

I am now conected to DSL.   Thru our local phone company.   It honestly took Chuck about 2 1/2 hours to do this.  Why is nothing as simple as loading a disc????  It just wouldn't work and he spent hours talking to tech support and finally when he got to the upper level of tech support they found out it was a problem on their end.  Now what I have to do is figure out how to work this wireless router.     It looks so simple on TV.  The dsl is really neat, it is so  fast.

I am off this week.    I guess I have mostly cleaning and all sorts of other things to do... a lot involving 2327.   The Salvation Srmy is coming on On Thursday.   They gave me a window of 8 to 3.   That really narrows it down.

On Saturday the realtor is coming to list the house.  I hope it goes this spring   Then I can close this estate.....and will I be glad.

 

No comments: