Thursday, April 14, 2005

Thursday

A local hospital instituted a dress code.   People with unusual hairdo or what ever upset the patients and their families.    Can a nurse have the same option.    If you have a Mohawk or Dreadlocks can we refuse to threat you because you offend or frighten me????     If your perfume or body odor is upseting can I ask for a new patient?????    If I find your multiple body piercings or tatoo offensive can i assign you to someone else???   It seems the patients have this option but the health care personnel do not.    Sounds like reverse discrimination to me.    How about if you have a purple Mohawk??????

Next Saurday I meet with the realtor to sell the house....I WILLBE GLAD TO BE OFF THE HAMSTER WHEEL WITH THE ACTIVITIES OF THIS PAST YEAR.......

No comments: