Wednesday, April 6, 2005

Wednesday

The middle of the week and I had off today.  My sisters and I went to 2327 and cleaned and waxed those two floors.   We also cleaned the dining room floor.   We will wax the downstairs when it is time to put it on the market.  We also cleaned going down the cellar steps and broom swept the laundry and basement.  Got rid of the cobwebs.   Shawnna voluntered to drive the van so we could take the beds to St Vincents.   We will wait for a non rainy day.

The major thing left is to repair the roof and caulk the bathtub.   I think everyone is procrastinating on that one.   The trash guys took the cement with the poles in it.  Getting rid of the railroad ties is going to be a pain.   They are considered a hazardous waste and they wont take them for a clean fill.   My thought is just to leave them behind the shed.

Back to work tomorrow.   I read an article where they are considering leaving you collect and partial pension and still work some.  At this point and time I think that I could do that.....But who knows how I will feel in 3 years, 6 months and 19 days...............

No comments: