Thursday, February 17, 2005

Wednesday

Did a lot of working this week.  It was one of my 5 day, no days off week.  I was meant to be an heiress but, somehow it didnt happen. 

I am going to take a digital photography class this semester.   It is at the CCAC but it is in the North Campus, which is about an hour from here.   The only good thing is that it is on a Friday night and I will get homeabout 10:30.   If I had to get up and go to work the next I dont think I would make it.  I hope this class is good.   I still am wanting to scan and put the family photos and slides on CDs. 

We bought a treadmill, Chuck said he thinks the only exercise we will get from it will be hauling it upstairs.   That remains to be seen.   Lucy the cat is being bitchy.   She is hissing at poor Jen, who all she wants is a cat friend.  I may have to get Lucy come kitty valium.  Or squirt her with the gun.   Squirt gun, that is............I got Lucy when she was 14 weeks old, and I think she was weird then.   She must have had a traumatic kittenhood.  What would one expect, the name they gave her was "Fishface"   They probably kicked the poor cat when she was a aby..........People murder their kids, so who would be surprised at cat abuse.........

No comments: