Sunday, February 13, 2005

Sunday

Getting ready to go out.....My daughter and I are going to the movies.  We are going to see Hotel Rowanda.   She likes to see films that are nominated for academy awards.    Then we will go to the Medeterranian Cafe, which is just up the block, or so I am told.

The past week we have been getting 232 in order for sale.   I would like to know who is buying all the houses that aare going for 250k to200K.  They are as common as stones.   With taxes and insurance I wonder what the monthly payment would be?????and who is buying them???

We have gotten down to making a list of things we haave yet to do.   I really got everyone working.   Chuck wonders how I did that.    I wonder too.  Back to work tomorrow and it is a very light day.   I wish I knew what was going one there..   The surgeons are just not scheduling the cases or is it a fluke???

 

 

 

No comments: