Saturday, February 5, 2005

Saturday

Today and tomorrow I am taking off from the business of preparing the 2327 house for sale.    I think I will take off tomorrow too.   I spent more time and energy this week.   Actually all the siblings did.   Everyone really worked hard doing this.   I think it was the eamil where I said we could sell it as is and get less money or fix it up to be presentable and get more.    Money is a great motivator......

I have figures out how to send photos by email.   I am trying to conjure them up for moving on here.   I still haven't figured out how to make the pictures big.    I have been trying but still havnt got the hang of it.

This drives me crazy.    When I hit the picture icon on the email up comes a format button.   I would like to duplicate that format with this journal but can't figure it out to save the day...............

 

No comments: