Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sunday

Finally, getting started cleaning the house.   It was even begining to get to me.  I really have been so busy with 2327 I don't seem to have time to do the day to day work.   And this morning it dawned on that I fotgot to make the coffee for the morning.   Chuck likes to take a cup of hot fresh coffee.   It just skipped my mind.

Doing a little work on my photo files.   I would like to figure out what is the best method for getting a photo backup.   Should you put it on a stick or just burn them to a cd?????   The cd would be the cheapest.

My brother is suppose to move today.   I had to clean.   I will call later and see how it went.   Told him he should use the washer and dryer at 2327 until we sell that house.  It is a pain when you dont have access to a laundry facilities.    Can you believe he was 54 and didnt know how to wash clothes.

Shawnna inserviced him on that.  PDQ when my father was in the hospital.  All that needs to be done now is putting the sink, toilet and new light back up.  Havew to go to Lowes tomorrow..............

No comments: