Friday, February 4, 2005

Friday

My week off is over and I worked harder at 2327 than I did at work.  Today was very busy.   Shawnna painted the trim and railings.   I opted to clean my brother Toms room.   Honestly, there was dirt in that room from the time of the creation.................I dont think that the room has been cleaned since before my mother died.  That was in1995.    There were dust bunnies and cobwebs a half an inch thick.   We have to paint three bedrooms and the guy have to put in the shower stall and install the sink.   First we have to get some textured paint and pain the BR and then onto the installations.

I am taking Saturday and Sunday off.   And back at it on Monday  and Tuesday.  I will buy the paint and maybe we can get most of it done.  I hope this house sells quckly.    I hope to have it listed at the end of February.

Emily had off today and we went to see a movie.  Hide and Seek.  I should have seen th ending coming.   We are going to go and see all the films nominated for best pictures in the Academy Awards.   I have only seen one so far,  Garden State....   That was interesting...I liked it....

 

No comments: