Friday, April 9, 2004

Good Friday

I think that everyone in the world had off today but the hospital workers.  The road was devoid of traffic as I went in this morning at 05:30.  The schedule was light and we were done at 2 pm.  I was hapy to leave early and go home. 

 

I am in my daughters room typing this journal.  The Trojan virus is infecting our new computer.  It was infected on Jan 23, at 02:30.  I know for sure that it wasn't me, and my dtr had already gone back to school, so guess who that leaves........................................................

 

Enough said on that.  He downloaded the Norton Antivirus and it has isolated the virus, but doesn't seem to be able to get rid of it.  So, I downloaded 9.0 on the old computer and here I am.   I wish  were computer savy and could fix it.  But, that is just a wish.  I can't figure out how this type got switched because I didnt hit the buttons on the top.

 

I am off tomorrow and going to go to my fathers house and start pitching stuff.  I talked to a lot of people who have gone thru the same thing.  Their parents or uncles of that same generation saved EVERYTHING.  Whether they had a need for it or not.  I want to get rid of things before I die.  This will only happen if I go first.  I told my husband if he goes first there will be  the bigest pile of trash on the curb the next garbage collection day.  I think he has an anal comlex.

Well, I am working on Sunday.  I hope not to see anyone because that means they are sick on Easter and I am working too hard.

 

 

 

No comments: