Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday

Not a whole hell of a lot going on here.  Four of the busy surgeons are off this week.   I guess I feel when they are on vacation, I feel like I am on vacation.  Off tomorow, who knows what I will do........I am deciding what to cook for dinner.   There are two choices but the grill needs repairing so I can assume that the steaks are out of the question.

In less than three weeks I will be at the shore.  I plan to take a lot of pictures and hope there isn't a hurricane.  This seems to be another slow season for them.   It is good there isn't any damage but there is a drought in the south east, as well as the south west.     There will probably be one the week I am off.

All the sibs are going.  I wonder how that will go.    Will we get along or be at each others throats that week.   We usually get along.   It remains to be seen....

No comments: