Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesday

I  just feeling like vegetating.  I am off today and tomorrow.   Went to the LDS Church and found some information.    I found my great grandparents wedding day.  October 17, 1888.   Someone submitted them (LDS member) to the web site.    I wish I knew who it was so I could get in contact with them.    I guess I just have to write these things up and submit them so people can find me.

Tomorrow is a high maintence hair appointment.   Then a trip to the dentist because some of my teeth have developed a sensitivity.  It  started after I had purchased a whitening toothpaste.   I quit that tooth paste and it feels a little better but it is still a little uncomfortable yet.   Evening with using a "sensitive toothpaste."

It  is as hot as Hades.   But, it is soon to be August.   Fall is coming, I got the LLBean and Eddie Bauer fall catalog in the mail.  I am going to a meeting in October/November so I will need a few new outfits.   Also planning on having foot surgery.  It has been hurting for one year.  I guess if it was going to go away it would have by now.

No comments: