Monday, July 2, 2007

Monday

I do like flowers.   I wanted to make the type close to the color purple in the picture.   Back to work today.    Working in ortho,  and then onto urology.    And then on home.

I am off for two days.   On Saturday I will leave to visit my friend.   I check the weather map and it looks like sunny and hot.    The sunny will be good for driving, and I just hate the hot.   By the time I return, July will be half over, and actually half of the summer.   The weather this summer has not been as bad as last year.     I need a few day respite in the heat of the summer.   I looked at Chattanooga and it will be in the 90's all week.  With the possibility of thunderstorms.........

Emily will go to Cleveland for a few days.    I hope she has a good time there.   She doesn't realize that the friends she had in college will slowly fade away till they are people you have on your Christmas Card list.  Just like the ones in High School faded away.      

I have a lot to do tomorrow; in preparation for my upcoming trip to TN.   I hope I can get everything all done.

No comments: