Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday

Woke  Woke up last Sunday morning and it sounded like there was a dragon outside.   Make burst of its hot fiery breath.   Upon closer investigation it was a hot air balloon. 

The trip to visit my friend was a very nice.   The drive is proving to be longer each time I go.   We went to an outdoor market, Hunter Art Museum, Tennessee Aquarium and the High Museum in  Atlanta.

Welcome to the Tennessee Aquarium

Hunter Museum of American Art

High Museum of Art

The High Museum had a show of The Louvre.   It is  being presented in three waves.  The treasures are coming till 2009.  This visit are things from the treasures of the three Louis's   After the French revolution (Louis XVI)  the treasures were the foundation of that Museum.   I bought a book about the exhibits there.    There was also a exhibition of Annie Lebovitz, and Cecelia Beaux.    I have to research where the name of High came from.   A person could spend a few days in there.

The Hunter has a special showing of Grandma Moses primitive art.   All three were spectacular.

The TN Aquarium has penguins.  This is a fantastic Aquarium.   It is worth the stop if you are headed down I 75.

I wish I had on my pedometer I bet I walked my 10,000 steps each day.

No comments: