Monday, September 27, 2004

Tuesday

Its been a week since I wrote the last time.  This past weekend was very busy.   Not t mention the week before at work.

I went to a meeting at State College PA/   Which is in central PA.   To get there took 2 1/2 hours for driving 125 miles.  You have to travel the antiquated Rte 22.  It goes from 2 lanes to 3 lanes to 4 lanes, to divided linited access 4 lanes.  That is a really bummer.    Then south of Altoona you can access I99 (I think that is the number)   This goes from  I76 to a town called Bald Eagle. (I didnt see any there)  Then in the infinite wisdom of the enviornmental wackos, the cnstruction of this high way has stopped.   It has someting to do with upseting the enviornment of some bat.  I really and truly believe that this bat species will find some other caves.   Like they havnt adapted for tens of thousands of years to date.

The road that is being replaced is a two laned nightmare with many accident and fatalities.   Why arent those same wackos worried about the deaths and injuries on THAT road.

 

 

 

 

 

there you have to travel the antiquated Rte 22. 

 

No comments: