Tuesday, September 7, 2004

Spent the rest of the weekend with my siblings cleaning out 2327.  We spent about 4 hours down there  and I cleaned out my mothers knck knacks and the shelves she had stuff on.   Some of them I am donating to a senior care home.   They play Bingo.  They have extra large cards and use checkers to mark the spots.   They will be given away as prizes.  Hope they like them.

On Friday my brother and sister and her husband mvoed the travel trailer out to her house and put up the for sale sign.   The guy who lives across the street came and said he would buy it.  The value on line is from $1800 to 2200 and my husband thinks we should have held out for $5000.  If he felt so strong on this he should have taken charge of the RV sellings back in March.   There is always someone willing to give retro advice but they dont volunteer for helping with the problem. 

Now, I ask you, who in their right mind would pay $5000 for something that is valued at half or less than half of that?  What is HE thinking?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One I was never ask....with 6 kids you would think there were enough.  Two....they want quick sell...not willing to put any effort in it. Three....A 65 Corvette by the mathamatical computations these services sometime use would be worth $00.00....but try to buy one for less than $30K.  This was all explained to my dear wife before she wrote these entries guess I will be in the dog house for reminding her of this....lol