Monday, September 13, 2004

Monday

As my usual Monday foray (hope that is spelled correctly)  my two brothers and I were cleaning out 2327 again.   We are starting to look like we are making some progress. Throwing out your parents stuff is really cause for deression.    I will never get over how he hoarded stuff that was only valueable to him.

My dtr wants the stereo components.   I think that all she needs is the amp and turntable and two speakers.   Those speakers are Bose no less.   I also have the component cabinet.   She wil never use the radio and casette.   That is probably antiquated anyway.

Back to work tomorrow.   I am on call Thursday and off  for a few days.  I think I will take  my vacations on the weks that I have no call. Working 5 days in a row is really difficult.

 

No comments: