Saturday, September 11, 2004

saturday

Today I just renewed my library books on line and the date due was in October.  Gads does the time fly by.

Sold the travel trailer today.   The man who bought it lives across the street from my sister.  Actually last weekend they took it from the storage space and were going to place it in their front yard.  The man across the street saw it and tok a look and decided to buy it.  I actually thought it would have been there for a long time and it sold in one day.

All we have left to sell is the truck and the house.   The man who bought the trailer said that he might be interested in buying the truck.   The only problem with the truck is that it isnt a 4x4.  I dont know why my dad didnt get  wheel drive, except that he said that he was old and wasnt going to drive in the snow.  It is two years old and only has about 4,000 miles on it.    I hope that one goes well.   Only one more scrap metal trip and then we can put it up for sale.  Hope it goes too.

Going to a Hannstown fleamarket tomorrow.   It starts at daybreak and goes until 2:30.  When a person continually wakes up at 5 am it is easy to get there early.   Who knows what I will find.   Maybe some dealers in  ceramic geegaws that was my moms and grandmothers..................

 

No comments: