Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Wednesday

I have no clue how I use up all the time on my days off.   All  I do is go store  to store and somehow I never have time for mysel.   I took my hairdressers advice, she said if you havnt worn an outfit for 2 years you will not wear it again.     So. I had two large boxes of stuff and stuff I had forgotten that I had.   Took it to my sisters and she will go thru it and then give it to charity.

Also found out a person at work is collecting things fora senior care home.   Littleknickknacks and things like that to be given as prizes for winning at bingo.   We I can give some of my moms stuf like that.   I didnt want any because all it is to me is just something extra to dust.   They will also take stuffed animals and jewelry.   I can round some of that stuff up too.

Back to work tomorrpw.  I thught it would slow down because of Labor Day, but I realized that Labor Day i not this weekend but next weekend. 

Good Grief.

 

 

 

No comments: