Thursday, August 26, 2004

Thursday

Done with work for today.  It was an uneventful day, and the more and more I like my days to go uneventfully.  This aplies to most areas of my life.

I have been trying to get hold of my doctor all day.  All I get is that the people are busy talking with other people.   I tried at noon, early and late afternoon and held on for about  10 to 15 minutes each time.   I think something is wrong with their system.   That would mean thay they got no phone calls from patients all day.   Wouldnt you think that someone would investigate that?   I will try again tomorrow.

Talked to my dtr.  She is doing homework.  She seems upbeat and I think she will make it through this semester and finally finish.  She still doesn know what she wants to do with her life.   She talked about law school but that is a stressful endeavour.    I think she should go part time or take a year off for that one.  If she feels stressed now that would set a person over the edge for sure.  

I am off for 6 days over Labor Day.  I envited her to come home if nothing is going on there.   I hope she does. Told her t bring a friend with her if she wants.   There is always something interesting going on in PGH   Believe it or not...............................

No comments: