Thursday, August 19, 2004

Thursday

Well, I was out and about in TN to visit my girlfriend.  The drive was uneventful, and that is the way I like it.  It is a ten hour trip thru mostly mountains.  The ride thru WVA is spectacular.    It woud be even more spectacular in the fall.  I am still having these problems with the  computer.  It is the position of the keyboard and I am still having trouble reaching the keys, maybe it is the position of the mouse pad in front.

My new car is really nice.  In the past after about 6 to 8 hours drive I would get lumbar pain and pain in my right thigh.  But this time it was not a problem.  I made the ride pain free.   I usually have to stop somewhere overnight, but, this time I did not.   I think now, I would only stop overnight if it was dark.  And I dont picture myself driving in the dark.

I had a little problem with getting on to write in my journal.  Somehow I changed the setting so now I had to refresh them

No comments: