Sunday, August 29, 2004

Sunday

It is a nice picture but, I still havnt figured out how to make it fit inside the block.  I am now "off call"  which means that I sucessfully survided the workday of yesterday.  It was actually a nice day, a nice day and not too busy.

My dtr was here.  Her compter crashed.  I am really unhappy with Dell.  She had a 3 year warranty.  And the last time in December the screen went.  It was repaired and now had a one year warranty.   Well, the 3 year initial warranty expired in May and even though the screen warranty was for one year they refused to honor it.  And the stupid screen went out again.     I want to world to hear about Dell.  i am unhapy with their service.   We got a new computer  at Circuit City.  I am VERY happy with them.   They have a excellent selection and their prices were outstanding.   Her cmputer now is a Toshiba and it was only $699 with a mail in rebate.   

I also got my new computer at Circuit City and it is  a HP and I am VERy happy with HP and Toshiba too.    I will not buy another Dell product......................

 

No comments: