Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Tuesday

Yesterday at work was a very busy day.  It lasted till almost midnight.  I came home and took and nap and then had to take Chuck for a colonoscopy.   That was REALLY exciting.  The worst thing about the colonoscopy is the prep.   If you need one you will be trotting like a race horse.   I wondered how these really old people do that.   I could hardly make it myself and if you are not agile it could prove to be a problem

My daughter started back to school to get the last few credits she needs  She is  going on full time status.  Just one extra class to make her ft status and therefore elibible for health benefits.  She is going to make a standing apt with the counselor and go to talk to them, hopefully, she will do allright and be able to finish. 

Tomorrow is a do nothing day.   I can fill the day with do nothing stuff with no problem.   I also getting better typing on this laptop and am making less mistakes.

 

No comments: