Sunday, March 28, 2004

Sunday..........thinking

Maybe I think too much on a subject.  I am still overcome with the events of my fathers death.  I really never expected him to go that quickly.  When you hemorrage, you really do go that fast.  They could have never gotten him to the OR, really all you have is aabout 5 minutes tops.  And if he were unsonscious he would have had brain damage.

Maybe I need to talk to someone professional.  I have to look into that, but at this point, one week after he died I really think I need to talk to someone.  Even thought not being ressusitated was what he wanted.  I also feel that if it had been me that would have been my decision too.  Especially at 85 and felt that my life was complete, as he did.

Going to go thru his clothes today with my siblings.  Dont know what to do about my brother, T, dhe has it in his head that he wants to get an apartment.  He has some learning disabilities and has a job that makes about 22K pr year.  Doing food prep and the like.  He says he doesn't want to stay at the family home because he doesnt want to cut grass.  Maybe he is depressed too?????

 

No comments: