Friday, March 12, 2004

What is the world was he thinking????

Well, yesterday was an epic one.   My elderly father jumped on my case the minute I walked into the rehab center.   He has been there for 3 days.  

I got disowned and thrown out the first 5 minutes that I was there.   He assused me of putting him there.  I asked him, how he planned to take care of himself when he goes home?  He had no answer.  But it was all my fault.   Well, I left and then he gave my sister a verbal lashing and by then the social worker was in on it.  Well, he made the BIG mistake and said he wanted to kill hijmself.   That was it he got hmself 302'd  in the psych unit.

His behavior has always been one of volitility.  I didn't realize till I became an adult that it wasn't normal.   He still tries to control everyone, he could be king of the world , if some one would let him. 

Well, my siblings and I are just at our wits ends on  how to handle this.  He doesn't want to get better he wants to die...   I just don't know what to do on top of the fact that he doesn't want to see me again, and I am the cause of all his troubles.   I don't believe it myself but it makes for a lot of tension.........

No comments: