Friday, January 16, 2004

Friday

Just sort of sitting here listening to the "radio"  I am working tomorrow, actually "on call" and captured in the hospital.   I hope we are not too busy, because I am tired and althought it goes faster, I would prefer not to work too hard.

 

The greatest thing is the aol "IM".  You can keep tract of your kid at college and know by their "away Message" exactly what they are up to.   I really wonder how it was in the 60's when the only way you could keep track of your child was one of the letters from college.   Another think I thought that would be good is one of those "picture" phones.  Then if the kid tried to tell you they were at the library, you could tell them to take a picture and show me.

I think I could be a detective.   What is it that your kids think your a really stupid, but you would never admint to them what you know what they are up to.  These kids never think you know that because you did all the same stuff yourself when you were your age.  Maybe they will realize that when they have kids of their own.

I guess that is really it for tonight.  It is too cold I know that.

 

 

No comments: