Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Tuesday

"Never Explain - your Friends do not need it and your Enemies will not believe you anyway."
Elbert Hubbard

Sounds like a good philosophy to me.   Was on call last night, after I said I would do no more.   I didn't do anything.   Had a hard time falling asleep and woke up with every sound.   This was just an isolated call, if they were all like that I would sign up again, but I know that is just a fantasy.  And as with fantasys, the are always better than reality.

Dtr. is set to go at Penn State ( branch campus 15 minutes from home)  She said she will transfer to Pitt (or Penn State)  She will take as many as she can at the branch campus.  If she goes to main campus., maybe she could be a RA and get room and board/   I will just take one semester at a time........

 

No comments: