Friday, August 4, 2006

Friday

Well, I am off and running for today.   Going to Cleveland for the National Nurse Anesthetist  Meeting.   It is usually in some hot place, but then again, it is hot every where in the summer.   My hotel is 6 blocks from the convention center.   Cleveland is flat and it should be an easy walk.  That reminds me I need to take the inhaler. 

Chuck gave Emily the email stating that she was soon to get her degree.  She looked at first dumfounded.   She didn't know that he had called the school.   To have 131 credits and only 124 were required for graduation was crazy.   The Dean said she would accept 2 of those credits as an elective to fill her requirement.   I am really glad there is a reasonable person in this world.  We will be going out to dinner to celebrate.   She already got her gift two years ago.....

No comments: