Saturday, December 17, 2005

Peck, peck, peck.

A flock of chickens are at my door.   Dealing with the federal government is no prize.   I guess now I should worry if they are tapping my phone lines or reading my joural.   

My fathers house.    I went down 10K and accepted the buyers offer.   I want this to be over.   But, I will not give this house away.  I have to pay the utilities, insurance and taxes on this house.   Renting it out may be the  next move for me.  Now FHA/HUD didn't like the circuit breaker box.  It had "doubled up" circuits.  This was repaired.  My father, the electrician, had it doubled for a heater on the porch and a timer.   He was real big into security and the like.  I guess it was a bit of paranoia 

(Maybe he was right.  Who would have thought the feds were wire tapping with out an order.   Really, I am not surprised.   The eliteist in the government always think they know more and better than the average Joe Citizen. ) 

Now  they want the box replaced,  they want the two windows repaired (they do not stay up when open)   I doubt if there are parts available.   Next will they want all new windows??    But the thing that really irked me the most is they want the PAINT SPOTS ON THE WINDOW SILL REMOVED AND THE PAINT REMOVED FROM THE FOUNDATION.   Like I am going to get out there with a sandblaster and do this.

What's next, a new furnace, an A/C., a new kitchen????   I have really come to the end of my rope.   If this deal falls thru I will never accept any offer related to the federal government bureaucracy again...  I told the realtor that the buyer should ante up with some money in escrow and do these repairs.    I think they will nit pick the entire 32 page report and put demands on every item.    I can't stand it one more minute.

No comments: