Thursday, September 1, 2005

Unbelievable.

Some body changed my print and it wasn't me.   I think it was my daughter.   The network is down and I told her not to change things and somehow things are changed.  

On call last night and was busy till 10.  Even if I worked all night, my ight would be better than a lot in this country.  

I am amazed by the devistation.   There will be a lot of casting of blame and lawsuits I am sure.   What can you do with the forces of nature.    I say prorgams on the television talking about how vulnerable NO was.   But it is with human nature to believe that it isn't going to happen to me........

I am glad I live in PA where all I have to deal with is snow and ice.And the price of gas.   I feel that this is the biggest price gouging in the history of the country....

No comments: