Friday, September 16, 2005

My initial assesment was correct.

Earlier in one of my rants,  I expressed the feeling of distrust of management.  It has come to pass.   First we found that my corporation has signed a done deal.  From all the options it looks like the best.

With the decreasing reimbursements from insurance companies of the past 10 years, health care is the only one whose expenses keep increasing and the reimbursement keeps decreasing.   It seems that the hospitals refuse to reimburse the contracted amounts that they were contractually obligated to provide.    Our group went and signed a contract with a health care provider to be aligned with.    It is the idea from our original group that the hospital will try to woo the nurses from the MD corporation and then break the contract.     These hospital administrators must be a bunch of arse holes.   The essentially SCREWED us five years ago and now potentially want us back?????????    I don't care what they promise I WILL NOT DO IT.   Someplayers at this hospital administration  group have very short memories.   I haven't heard from them yet.   But, in my opinion some people have feces for brains.....................It will remain to be seen......

No comments: